Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fashion obsession

Hey people,

I was this week really busy with pimping my room! It's fun to do, when you have nothing to do in your holiday. I had some shoe boxes and old magazines. Why should you keep them away!?, if you can make a storage box from it too! That was my fashion obsession of the week.


So I made some fashion storage boxes, it's really cool and it's better then doing nothing. If you're into chaising away your time, then is this the perfect solution. It's easy, fun and you can also do it with your friends! So call your friends, buy some food and drinks and have a nice afternoon.

7 comments:

  1. wat een leuk idee! :) het is goed gelukt!
    bedankt voor je lieve comment nog trouwens.
    liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea. I'll do that too, That's a great way to have fashionable boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo that looks cool. I'm going to try it one day I really like how the box turned out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great and it's a cool idea, but I don't want to ruin my magazines...haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey,
    thanks for your comment :)
    Ahh I always recycle my magazines as much as possible. Although I love keeping them in mint [as possible] condition! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it ! great idea.

    xx,
    http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete