Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Roman look

Hey people,

I went shopping yesterday, I have some new shirts of the H&M, one printed and a cream/purple top and accesoires of course,  a cute cream boyfriend blazer of the Zara. And for finishing it of course the cream heels of the sascha. Now I got the look that I wanted, The Roman look. Its a hot look for the summer, because of the light summery colours together with the elegancy. It's a perfect look to go to fashion cities like Barcelona, Paris, London and Milan. The perfect holiday with the perfect outfit!

                                It are the clothes that make the city ! 
                                The same as that the clothes make the man.
                               

22 comments:

  1. Really like your buys, all those items fit perfectly together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Why don't you wear it and show us??

    http://tonbonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute purchases! you have cute style.

    thanks for stopping by:) ill be following, follow me too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous purchases!!! Love the nude shoes just works so well! :)

    xxx

    www.fashionfantasist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love everything here, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog, and nice necklace :)

    thanks for visiting me!
    theballonrouge






    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit looks so cute and those shoes ar hot!!!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice buys! very chic : )

    thanks for your lovely comment
    hope you visit soon:)

    ciao4now

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi tks 4 ur visit!!
    that nude look is pretty cool,i like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhh la la! monochrome! :) I love it! and you take really good photos by the way.. x i saw your previous posts and they're cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the blazer match the shoes! I like the accent of the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the shoes. You have a great style. I am now following you via Google.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tnx for commenting!:D Should we follow each others?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That outfit is perfect. It's also a nice cool relaxed outfit that u can just stroll around in NYC with!!!! Ur blog is awesome btw!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the outfit! I'm looking forward for an outfit
    post of that :) I'm sure you'll look super stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like that Outfit, The high heels are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love ur style and love ur blog!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey,
    thanks for your comment :]
    Sorry it took so long to reply!
    Love this look, it's a great style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful purchases my dear, love the shoes!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete