Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back in the 60's

Hey people,

I see birds flying, their making beautiful sounds. A little bit sun shining through the the clouds, sitting on my garment with some cupcakes and coffee. Balloons flying in the sky in the colours green, white and yellow! Smelling the lavender in the garden while im playing on my guitar.

Its a while ago that I didn't post fashion shots, and now it's time for it again. My theme is the 60's, I came on the idea when I was baking some cupcakes and thought it was really cool to photograph it. It's more fun to stand before the camera then behind it, but that doesn't matter because I can do both! I like the combination of the clothes and the heels with the 60's theme. It belongs perfectly together, hope you like it!



3 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's! Ik weet niet waar ze die broek hebben. Ik vind die broek zelf ook heel gaaf.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, this outfit is so cute! love the shoes with the floral print of the dress.
    & those cupcakes look quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete