Friday, June 18, 2010

Nihau, we're in Chinatown

Hey people,

Traveling with some music, looking outside, watching at little details. Clicking at the red button, called s.t.o.p!  And then your walking allready through your trusty streets straight to what you can call home. 

Today I went to my city and went to a Chinese store with some really good products. After that I went to the library and rent some random book about cooking sher-ping pancakes. The book Jamie's america is really awesome, it's a good example of photography/cooking!

So around 6 O'clock I went cooking with my friend, I cant subscribe it, but it was really relaxing and we enjoyed it! You can do a lot nice things with your friend, little things make you allready happy, you don't have to look for luck because I realise it's really close! I made some pictures that are based on the book of Jamie, hope you like it!

                            
                             
                                                                            
                         
                                                                 




                             

1 comment:

  1. Mooie foto's zeg! Dat doe je goed =)
    Bedankt voor je reactie, had zelf nog niet aan de action gedacht, maar ik zal er eens gaan kijken! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete