Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back in the name of fashion

Hey people,

This week was really awesome. I went to the city and chilling with a lot of friends of different cities! I love looking at stores and walking on the streets. Street musicians and fashionable peepz.


I made also a stripped tights, that was my musthave of the week. I saw the stripped tights in a lot of fashion magazines and on the catwalk. So I was thinking to make one, and it's easy, breasy and beautiful (and no its not covergirl)!


13 comments:

  1. the tights look so great! Good job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, those leggings look super cool! and you too!
    thanks for stopping by... greets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw it looks great, you did it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this outfit :) nice blog

    keep it up

    www.namisu.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely!
    Thanks for the comment :] Love your blog.
    Those tights are awesome! I'm assuming you mean tights/leggings! Such an awesome DIY.
    And beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog. I'll keep checking yours out!
    I recently cut up a pair of legging like those tights!
    bm
    lenghtvsdepth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos and blog!

    -Silvia

    Kisses from Atlanta~

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is so grunge-rock, i love it! <33 those tights look pretty sweet; i might have to try diy-ing a pair myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did a great job making those tights! The outfit is so stylish

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the hole-y leggings, very cute!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. those ripped tights came out super cool!
    I might do some myself too (: & rad shirt and
    sunglasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey....really nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete