Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cute Room stuff

Hey people,

I went today to the xenos and I wanted to take pictures, there from the really cute stuff  special for rooms! But I couldn't take them because of  the workers. Now I've asked to the boss of xenos or I can take them special for my blog, and now i got the right to do it! Tomorrow I will post the pictures of the cute stuff there, because I will be spotted there again!I just love the xenos because of the cute cups and girly things! It makes your room fashionble and really cosy, it gives it the special thing!


I made some cute Hello kitty/ Nijntje painting with gorgeous testwallpapers from a store! I love how it turned out and it's really gorgeous for in your room! My inspiration was the xenos and ofcourse moi. Now I have something special in my room and fashionable too!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for leave a comment in my blog!
    your is gorgeous!
    the thing that you made is soo cute!
    If you liked my blog, follow me (:

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete